- Just Another Water Shoe? Think Again – “Lightweight and Durable” are simply industry standards. Get ready to experience Ventolation technology, craftsmanship, and superior comfort.
- Free Your Sole – Designed for performance and pleasure, the River features a footbed that vents air and water while providing gentle massage.
- Anti-Slip Support – These shoes offer all-day protection with anatomic heel support and suction socket treads that do more than prevent slipping; they actively improve traction.
- VO Flex Foam – The River is mono-constructed from our VO Flex Foam, which is as soft as it is light and durable. Easy to wear and hard to destroy. It doesn’t get much better.
- River Ready – Heavenly footbed? Check. Trail-ready grip? Check. Quick-drying, even on the foot? You bet. They also have pivoting back-straps for casual and performance wear.
Ventolation’s River takes water shoes to a whole new level. It begins with the insole. While most brands offer a solid footbed with decent support, our insole is designed around comfort welts that elevate the foot on a series of grooves and channels. These not only provide gentle massage while you walk but allow air and water to escape rather than pool beneath your feet. In addition to being quick-drying, the River offers all-day support. It features a high anatomic heel, lightweight construction from our VO Flex Foam, and impressive grip. In fact, our suction socket treads do more than simply prevent slipping; they actively improve traction in wet and dry environments. The River is part of the Airventure Mono line, bringing together all the benefits of Ventolation technology into one-piece assembly. It has air vents over the toes and bridge and a pivoting back-strap that can be worn folded down for casual adventures or over-the-heel for maximum performance. Great for going to the beach, out on the town, and—you guessed it—trips to the river. Light. Cool. Fun. How you live is how we designed the Ventolation River