- Normal Made Better – Everything you expect from a casual loafer (and a bit more) the Nora offers style, comfort, and durability with innovative water resistance.
- Feel the Breeze – By combining an air-cooled rubber outsole with a breathable insole and splash resistant upper, the Nora helps keep feet dry and reduces drying time.
- Trustable Traction – All Ventolation shoes are designed with non-slip grooves to provide traction in wet or dry conditions. Our rubber sole also protects against sharp and jagged objects.
- All Day Comfort – These shoes feature our lightweight EVA footbed. With excellent rebound and shock absorption, they reduce fatigue for seriously long-lasting comfort.
- Lasting Dependability – The Nora packages fashion, function, and reliability. Made with durable construction, it is ready to go from the city to the trail.
The Nora is an everyday loafer built for your lifestyle. Fashionable enough to wear out to dinner, and easy to slip on and off throughout the day, the Nora will take you from the home, to the office, to the trail. The design starts with our “Free your sole” system, which features a series of grooves and channels from the insole to the outsole. This innovative approach ventilates, air, sand, water, and debris as you walk, and allows us to us to include a comfortable and protective 1-1.5” rubber heel without causing excessive heat build-up. Overbuilt for a loafer? We don’t think so; we take your feet seriously. In addition to superior support, traction, and comfort, the Nora has a soft, splash-resistant upper with easy-pull tongue. It’s quick drying, quality made, and lightweight. Dry feet is about more than comfort; it’s the most important component of a healthy foot environment. The Nora is designed for whatever the day—or evening—has in store. From your daughter’s softball games, to cruising downtown, to heading to yoga class, the Nora is perfect for every occasion. Breathe easy, and walk on.